Friday, September 1, 2017

Traitor's Hope is available for Pre-Order

Well folks, it's getting awfully real over here. Traitor's Hope is going through its final rounds of proofreading and I'm busy hammering out all the little pieces. Like turning Juan Carlos Barquet's amazing cover art into an actual cover, and formatting the interior, and distributing review copies, and scheduling marketing blitzes and... you know, making a book happen.

It's hard to believe that on October 14th Traitor's Hope will be ready for the public. In the meantime, did you know that you can pre-order the book? You can pre-order the kindle version here, and the paperback here!


I'm so excited that I barely know what to do with myself. Probably a sign that I should go to bed. More soon! 

No comments :

Post a Comment